PB12-Plus – Extreme Performance
With its generous cabinet size, triple high-flow ports, high-power amp, and heavy-duty woofer, the PB12-Plus has the power, headroom, and deep bass dynamics to easily handle the most demanding DVD passages at cinema playback levels in larger home theater rooms. Music is equally well-rendered – rock, jazz, pipe organ or classical – the PB12-Plus handles it all with accuracy and fidelity.
Plus-12 Driver – Rugged and Refined
The exclusive SVS Plus-12 woofer is now in its 5th generation of refinement, and is the finest transducer available at this price point. This driver is so overbuilt, our R&D engineers had to push it with over two-thousand watts before it even broke a sweat. And despite this ruggedness, the Plus-12 driver delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
Click on any photo to see a full, detailed image:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
- Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
- Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
- Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
The Sledge STA-800D amplifier is a perfect complement to the Plus-12 driver, delivering 800 watts of clean DSP-controlled power. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
- 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient, cool-running Class D power with 'green' standby mode.
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
- DSP control for refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match any room.
- Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
- Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
Efficient Performance and Versatile Tuning
The PB12-Plus features a generous cabinet volume and triple deep-breathing ports, resulting in efficient deep bass output capability and excellent mid-bass slam and impact. Our trademark variable tuning accommodates different size rooms and deep extension requirements. Available in real wood veneer black oak or piano-gloss black, and protected by a curved metal grille – the handsome PB12-Plus will have you stealing approving glances whenever you enter the room.
- Large cabinet provides efficient reproduction of the deepest bass notes.
- Wide-flared triple 3" ports for maximum air-flow with no artifacts.
- 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed variable tuning accommodates all room sizes and deep extension requirements.
- Curved metal grille with hidden neo magnet retention gives high-tech appearance.
The Plus Experience – Unmatched Performance Value
From superbly rendering the subtle nuances of classic jazz, to belting out the latest Hollywood blockbusters with muscular ease, the PB12-Plus delivers extreme performance at a surprisingly affordable price.
Frequency Response/Acoustic Data:
**Frequency response graph does not denote maximum output capability.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- 20 Hz Mode: 20-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- 16 Hz Mode: 16-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Sealed Mode: 30-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Dimensions: 50 cm (H) x 53 cm (W) x 46 cm (D)
- Weight: 50 kg
- Rigid and braced Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet
- Black gloss or full veneer black oak finish
- Front-firing driver
- Front-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports
- Dense foam port blockers (3) included
- Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- SVS 12” high performance Plus driver
- Bifilar wound, 3” diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
- Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
- Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider
- Integrated tinsel leads
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround
- Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
- Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
- Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
- Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
- Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
- STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power)
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
- Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
- Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
- Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
- Normal and Hi input voltage switch
- Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PB12-Plus
- Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
- Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
- Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
- Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
Al momento non è disponibile nessuna materiale da scaricare collegato al prodotto. Torna a trovarci periodicamente!
Al momento non è presente nessuna recensione. Torna a trovarci presto!